[ExI] Enhanced humans: the new arms (nephilim) race

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 15:42:46 UTC 2010

On 20 October 2010 12:10, John Grigg <possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com> wrote:
> “The
> Jasons are recommending that the American military push ahead with its
> own performance-enhancement research—and monitor foreign studies—to
> make sure that the U.S.’ enemies don’t suddenly become smarter,
> faster, or better able to endure the harsh realities of war than
> American troops,” the article continued.

Obviously it is bullshit. But the nice part of the article is the one
quoted above.

Hard for the neocons and the US extreme right to keep faithful to
their neoluddite ideas in such a threatening world, isn't it? ;-)

This reminds me of The Man Who Stared at Goats. "The Soviets are
researching psi because they have not believed that the scam about our
reseaching psi was actually a scam? We shall not be left behind..."

I suppose that imaginary cold wars might actually be the second best
to the real thing as far as cutting-edge research programs are
concerned... :-D

--
Stefano Vaj