[ExI] Physics versus psychology

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 13:47:30 UTC 2010

I think more of the problem relates back to what someone mentioned earlier:
there seems to be no key figure in the history of psychology -- no Newton or
Darwin. I actually think it's not so much this as no broadly agreed upon theory
of psychology akin to classical mechanics in biology or the plate tectonics.
Instead, even with progress over specific problems, there's no general theory --
or no general theory widely agreed upon.

Of course, I'm merely echoing others on this and my knowledge of the current
state of the field is probably of no account.

Regards,

Dan