[ExI] Let's play What If.

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 26 15:18:55 UTC 2010

On Oct 26, 2010, at 11:03 AM, Richard Loosemore wrote:

> The newly created entity and the original would each have their own consciousness, by default.

That sure as hell isn't my default because unlike most people, even most people on this list who should know better, I don't have a superstition regarding atoms; and let's face it, if this thread continues for much longer people are going to start talking about atoms and how they somehow magically confer individuality to us even though atoms have no individuality themselves. Absolutely none!

  John K Clark