[ExI] Let's play What If.

Tim Halterman timhalterman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 15:51:13 UTC 2010

> If something has the same history as you then it is you, but something can
> have an identical past but not an identical future. When the two futures
> start to diverge that other fellow would no longer be you, although he would
> still be Stathis Papaioannou.
>
>  John K Clark

I have to disagree here, I cannot see how you can somehow make one into two
and then not have the same power to take two into one.   Define this
something, where does the other one come from, if it comes from somewhere
other than the other one you have a different history.   It looks to me like
this is breaking the laws of physics.

To me atoms do have individuality, they have their own perspective or
placement in the universe.