[ExI] TransVision 2010, October 22-24, 2010 - First videos online

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 18:04:31 UTC 2010

TransVision 2010, October 22-24, 2010 - First videos online
http://telexlr8.wordpress.com/2010/10/25/transvision-2010-october-22-24-2010/

We have uploaded the first bunch of videos taken from Teleplace. We
will upload the rest within a couple of days. We have also started
uploading the full collection of HD videos taken in Milan, but
completing the collection will take a few weeks.

G.