[ExI] Uploading

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 03:08:27 UTC 2010

2010/10/28 Alan Grimes <agrimes at speakeasy.net>:

> That's cuz you're an UPLOADER!!!

Since you have made your position so abundantly clear that the term
"uploader" is an epithet, I take offense to you going on calling
people names.  I doubt you would appreciate the same treatment.

We get it, you don't like the concept of upload.  You are starting to
attack _people_ whom you are now calling uploaders as a derogatory
term.  That's sounding to me like an intolerant bigot.

I don't like people who act like boorish jerks... but whatever - I
also don't have the patience (or interest) to continually make this
point every time I check my inbox.

I won't bother you with further opinion from me.