[ExI] Let's play What If.

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 29 14:30:46 UTC 2010

Damien let me ask you something, suppose you were imprisoned in a deep dark dungeon and were told that like it or not tomorrow you would be thrown into the scanning chamber and duplicated and the copy would be horribly tortured, but immediately after the copying the original would receive a full pardon and get to go home. Leaving aside the question of empathy would you be nervous knowing what was going to happen tomorrow or happy at going free? I'd be nervous as hell! I'd rather just stay in the dungeon.

 John K Clark