[ExI] Romania rejects tax on witches

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 20:50:50 UTC 2010

Doesn't the government already have enough power? Why give it more? I'm not a
supporter of psychics, but just because I think something is wrong and a waste
doesn't mean the government should be called in to control it. (There's sort of
parallel with the current US emperor's "soak the rich" posturing. I'm not
exactly a fan of the rich and, no doubt, some of them don't deserve their
wealth, but that's no reason to let the government have it. And, certainly, that
the government would be sapped of even a miniscule amount of its power or
experience a slight delay in its various schemes is a fine thing.)

Regards,

Dan