[ExI] I have been interviewed by Natasha for H+ Mag

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 17:07:31 UTC 2010

MIND and MAN: Getting Mental with Giulio Prisco
http://hplusmagazine.com/editors-blog/mind-and-man-getting-mental-giulio-prisco

I have been interviewed by Natasha for H+ Magazine. See H+ Magazine -
MIND and MAN: Getting Mental with Giulio Prisco. We talk about a bit
of everything, telepresence, cyberspaces and metaverses, the
transhumanist movement and the enabling role of telecom technology,
life extension, mind uploading (oops sorry, substrate-independent
minds), transcending biology and becoming substrate-independent minds,
Randal and Suzanne's ASIM initiative (Advancing Substrate-Independent
Minds, see carboncopies.org) including the online workshops and the
recent mixed-reality ASIM 2010 Conference in San Francisco, moving
from biological to robotic and virtual bodies, and the Teleplace
-based teleXLR8 project, a “telepresence community for cultural
acceleration” focused on science and technology education and outreach
(with a transhumanist flavor). Perhaps we talk also of other things,
the article is long.