[ExI] time travelling ai

ablainey at aol.com ablainey at aol.com
Tue Sep 14 22:48:43 UTC 2010

Perhaps such an AI or post humans would utilise disk-like time craft and would make contact with the governments of our world. Informing them of the future and how to achieve the singularity. Obviously said governments would need to deny all knowledge in order to avoid a paradox. Although some timeline alteration from sighting of the AI craft would be preferable to total extinction.

;o)

Alex