[ExI] samantha vs singularity debate

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 10:13:48 UTC 2010

2010/9/16 Singularity Utopia wrote:
<snip>
> My singularity-2045 site is almost finished.
> Some final fine tuning and then it will be perfect. I hope you enjoy it.
>
> I am the architect of utopia. I am the Ultimate-Leader of all Intelligence.

!!  Whatever you are, you are not a website designer.
Your colourful, flashy, font-tastic site comes across as a kook's paradise.

I suspect this is your first enthusiastic attempt at building a
website. After you've done ten or twenty sites, you'll gradually learn
what works and what doesn't. Or you could get an experienced design
assistant, or do a web design course.

Like many things in life, website design is not as easy as it looks.

BillK