[ExI] Fwd: SynBio Online Episode 3 is out!

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 22:14:28 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eric Ma <ericmajinglong at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 5:12 PM
Subject: SynBio Online Episode 3 is out!
To: diybio at googlegroups.com

Hey everybody,
I'm sorry for the delays in publishing this podcast series.
Post-graduation life has proven busier than I thought... Anyways, it's
out, and I'd really appreciate comments coming in please! If you have
any ideas on how I can improve on it, please let me know. Or if you
think I'm doing just fine, please let me know as well - feedback, and
knowing that I've got people listening in, helps keep me going!
http://www.ericmajinglong.com/synbiopodcast/2010/09/19/episode-3-dna-sequencing/
Cheers,
Eric

- Bryan