[ExI] World's Biggest Supercomputing Superpowers [INFOGRAPHIC]

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Sep 21 16:21:07 UTC 2010

 I wonder how fast China can catch up to us?...

The question itself should be examined.  It makes no difference the physical
location of a supercomputer, ja?  The tasks for which we use them require
that you send the code to it using phone signals, and it does what it does
and returns the processed bits via the same data infrastructure.  It matters
little what physical continent in which the actual iron resides.  Even the
commies have figured out now that they live on a globe with no boundaries,
since satellites care little about oceans and mountain ranges.

spike

  _____