[ExI] outloading, was: stealth singularity

ablainey at aol.com ablainey at aol.com
Tue Sep 21 17:31:11 UTC 2010

 I don't know if Outloading has been taken, but your scenario is almost the exact plot of the Odyssey 5  TV series by Manny Coto. It was quite a good series and closely echoed the threads we had on here around the time it was written. Which at the time lead me to believe that Manny was an extrope list lurker ;o)

If Manny is still around, I would love to know how the story continued. Its a shame the series was cancelled.