[ExI] Binary proof of evolution

ablainey at aol.com ablainey at aol.com
Sun Sep 26 13:01:21 UTC 2010

 Very true and I originally thought of adding a survival or fitness element to the test, but if people cannot understand evolution anyway when it's explained to them; They won't understand the experiment. So that is the reason for a single work of the Bard and totally random and non manipulated input. I am thinking in terms of a number crunching exercise rather than a model.