[ExI] Binary proof of evolution

ablainey at aol.com ablainey at aol.com
Mon Sep 27 01:31:46 UTC 2010

 Not supposed to be evolution just a demonstration of how total randomness can create something which evolution has created. Most important it demonstrates this to people who have no concept of neural nets, phenotypes,  fitness functions, chemistry, how dna works or even what it is. You could easily show someone a model of dna evolution, however the chances are that if they don't understand it they might not believe it. Really the experiment is proof positive that if you throw random events together over a very long time or large number of attempts, recognisable information comes out. A concept that is easy to grasp with little knowledge. Due to probability even noise makes sense occasionally. Likewise the random 'chemical noise' of the universe resulted in life and as you say this demonstrates the spark.