[ExI] Binary proof of evolution

ablainey at aol.com ablainey at aol.com
Mon Sep 27 16:13:33 UTC 2010

 Yes and its that asymetry that lead to the physical universe as we know it. Nothing new there and you are preaching to the choir and in reality even the 'random noise' input from a radio white noise source will still be slightly non random. This can't be avoided and actually helps the arguement for the reasons you and Damien have put forward. I.E there is no totally random events in a asymetric universe. Also true to say there can be no totally random string of heads and tails in a coin toss due to the imballence of the coin etc.
That is not what the experiment is about. It is to demonstrate that randomness can result in patterns. That is, randomness that is more random than the biological world can result in a specific pattern that was created in the physically universe as a result of evolution.