[ExI] U.S. deeply imperiled due to it's massive debt

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 00:58:17 UTC 2010

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 1:15 PM, John Grigg <possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am disturbed by their influence when it comes to elections
> (especially the secretive nature of it).  And also their lobbying
> power in general is simply overwhelming.  "This candidate has been
> brought to you by Target."  I am not talking about taxing them into
> the ground.

###  You seem to imply that corporations are doing wrong by
influencing elections, yet your own influence in this matter is
benign. I would say that peremptorily demanding a voice in other
people's lives (which is what elections amount to) is just immoral,
and by participating in elections you are making yourself as
blameworthy as whoever purchased TARP from Obama and Bush.

Rafal