[ExI] Atheists and agnostics know more about religion thatbelievers, study shows

Darren Greer darren.greer3 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 20:05:07 UTC 2010

Spike wrote:

"I was 10 for 10, and I am a flaming atheist.  This article supports what I
have observed many times and many places.  The more one knows about
religion, the less one believes it."

10 for 10 here too. More of an agnostic, but findings still valid. The
friend who sent this to me said the same thing as you, Spike. In almost
identical words. Great minds . . . are atheistic.

Darren