[ExI] #Pound[was Lions etc

ablainey at aol.com ablainey at aol.com
Wed Sep 29 08:08:39 UTC 2010

So a US keyboard doesn't have a £ sign then.  What do you have for Shift+3 instead? ....wait is it a 'Greatest country in the world!!!!!' key? or perhaps a Mc'key? I notice I still have the almighty $ on my keyboard.

I still don't get the # = pound? Its a hash, always has been, always will be and I had never heard any different until about 6 months ago. Or maybe I and possibly the whole of the UK has shifted m-verses again? What else is different? Is Lindsay Lohan still a bible bashing square? (Pah! you might have to go through a few parallel dimensions to find that version of her)

 ;o)