[ExI] Atheists and agnostics know more about religion that believers, study shows

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 15:23:36 UTC 2010

I saw this on the NY Times site, where they had six questions that yours truly,
an avowed atheist, got 100% right according to the site.

I also listened to the audiobook version of Prothero's book two or three years
ago. (And I listened to his "Modern Scholar" lectures on Eastern religions,
which were quite interesting and I recommend.)

Regards,

Dan