[ExI] Newly discovered planet may be first truly habitable exoplanet!

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 13:42:05 UTC 2010

I'm curious about one thing, because I only casually follow exoplanet research,
but are there many repeat observations by others once a planet is detected? I
mean, if someone detects a planet around X using one method (say, the doppler
method), does another team follow up with another (say, transit)?

Regards,

Dan