[ExI] End of time?

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Sep 30 14:27:29 UTC 2010

 __________________________

	...On Behalf Of Darren Greer
	>...Bastard did the same thing to me with wave amplification, by
asking a fundamental question during the fair I didn't know the answer
to...Today I realize he was my first example of someone not just teaching a
subject, but illustrating a passionate involvement with a particular field
of study...	Darren

Thanks Darren!  I like that bastard.  I have been looking to break into high
school level science teaching myself, but the barriers are nearly impossible
for going into teaching as a geezer.  For starters the California public
schools are in dire straits, with nowhere to go but down, steeply.