[ExI] TransVision 2010 News

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 17:08:24 UTC 2010

http://transvision2010.wordpress.com/

We have changed to another conference venue in central Milan.
TransVision 2010 will be held at the conference hall “Sala Carmagnola”
of the Hotel dei Cavalieri in central Milan. We updated the maps and
the list of recommended hotels. The new conference venue is not far
from the previous one, and all previously recommended hotels are still
good options.

Conference Hotel:
http://transvision2010.wordpress.com/logistics/
http://www.hoteldeicavalieri.com/
This is, of course, the most practical and convenient choice. Current
room prices for the TransVision 2010 days are 129-200 euro per night.
There are rooms available, but I wish to advice those who plan to stay
at the conference hotel to book fast.

We have a list of other hotels in the area
http://transvision2010.wordpress.com/logistics/recommended-hotels/

The cheapest are:
http://www.hotelpanizza.it/
http://www.hotelaliseo.it/en/

We will update the program in the next few days, with many new
speakers and abstracts.

TransVision 2010 is a global transhumanist conference and community
convention, organized by several transhumanist activists, groups and
organizations, under the executive leadership of the Italian
Transhumanist Association (AIT) and with the collaboration of an
Advisory Board. The event will take place on October 22, 23 and 24,
2010 in Milan, Italy with many options for remote online access.

The current registration fees will remain valid until October 20,
without increase.

Register now
http://transvision2010.wordpress.com/registration/

post links to Twitter, your blogs and websites, and add your name to
the TransVision 2010 Facebook page.