[ExI] Paleo lifespan (and eggs/avidin)

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 04:28:34 UTC 2011

An Azar Gat paper "The Human Motivational Complex: Evolutionary Theory
And The Causes Of Hunter-Gatherer Fighting." goes into considerable
detail about the Australian aborigines who were pure hunter gatherers.

The number who died in wars or related violence was rather high, much
higher than the number who die in modern times from wars and related
violence.

Keith