[ExI] Efficiency of wind power

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Thu Apr 7 22:45:22 UTC 2011

Il 07/04/2011 22.44, spike ha scritto:

> [...]

Well, Rossi say they will install a 1MW heat modular reactor in Greece
in October. If it will deliver heat water until march to the paying
customers could we agree there is something interesting there?

It is interesting, for a scammer, to have the device tested by
professionals from famous universities. Hanno Essen was chairman of the
Sceptick Society in Sweden, so I suppose he know how debunk scammers.
http://www.vof.se/visa-english

Rossi could have stumbled on the effect by chance and found a way to
turn it on and off at will by trial and error, without any knowledge of
what is happening.

The news is they are building the modules that will form the 1 MW plant
in the US and will give a demonstration of them for the journalists
before shipping to Greece.

I suppose it will be an interesting summer.

--
Leggimi su Extropolitica Blog <http://extropolitca.blogspot.com/>

Leggimi su Estropico Blog <http://estropico.blogspot.com/>

*Mirco Romanato*

-----
Nessun virus nel messaggio.
Controllato da AVG - www.avg.com
Versione: 10.0.1209 / Database dei virus: 1500/3557 -  Data di rilascio: 07/04/2011