[ExI] Efficiency of wind power.

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 04:43:43 UTC 2011

On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 2:48 PM, Ben Zaiboc <bbenzai at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Mike Dougherty <msd001 at gmail.com> commented
>> 2011/4/8 John Clark <Jonkc at bellsouth.net>:
>> > And wind power is not inexhaustible, if wind farms
>> become common that 30%
>> > figure will drop even more; and environmentalists will
>> bitch about
>> > disrupting wind patterns killing birds looking ugly
>> and making noise.
>>
>> I'm all for killing ugly birds that make noise.  If
>> birds are anything
>> like foxes then in as few as 8 generations they'll be more
>> attractive
>> and quieter.
>

> LOL. Thanks, Mike.  I've had a shitty day today, but that made me laugh.

That was my intention :)   When Spike responded I wasn't sure if he
knew I was kidding or thought I was a simpleton lacking a clear
understanding of the point being made.  John's lack of punctuation was
an opportunity for mis-parsing the sentence and I found it funnier to
imagine environmentalists applying 'selection pressure' against ugly
and noisy birds.

'Glad you got a chuckle.