[ExI] Ray Kurzweil ranks 41 in TIME's 2011 TIME 100 Poll

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Apr 11 00:12:14 UTC 2011

On Behalf Of Natasha Vita-More
Subject: [ExI] Ray Kurzweil ranks 41 in TIME's 2011 TIME 100 Poll

I just voted for Ray.  Here is the link information to cast your vote:

Ray Kurzweil ranks 41 in TIME's 2011 TIME 100 Poll, edging out Obama; voting
still open.

Natasha

I was also pleased to see Christopher Hitchens at number 7.  It worries me
that I have never heard of any of those six above Hitchens, and I am
completely baffled that "Rain" gets over a quarter of a million votes.
Perhaps a pop star?  American Idol winners?

Actually this might be saying something important about the poll, if I have
heard of most of them at 7 and below, but none of the top 6.