[ExI] Fuel efficient car for anywhere but America

kellycoinguy at gmail.com kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 18:56:11 UTC 2011

I heard recently that part of the reason that oil is cheaper in the US is because the international price is stated in dollars. Also that if we stopped denominating oil in dollars that the price would jump in the us. This seems like a crazy argument to me. Do any of you have any reason to believe it moght be true?

Kelly

-- Sent from my Palm Pre