[ExI] Meat and the paleo diet, again

Harvey Newstrom mail at harveynewstrom.com
Sat Apr 16 04:30:18 UTC 2011

"J. Stanton" <js_exi at gnolls.org> wrote,
> "Man the wimpy" was a popular theory for a few years in the early 1990s,
> mostly due to vegetarian and feminist politics...but the continued
> weight of evidence has long since demoted that.

So now we replace it with "Man the macho" as a popular theory mostly due
to and industrialist and neocon politics.

Sadly, the truth turns out to be "Man the hungry" who ate whatever he
could find whether it was animal or vegetable.  It's an opportunistic
diet that doesn't promote any political ideology.