[ExI] Meat and the paleo diet, again

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sat Apr 16 19:17:05 UTC 2011

For marketing purposes, "vat grown meat" does not sound or look tasty.  I
don't remember the McRib because I would never eat such a thing.

Cloned animal cells for harvesting meat would best to described as:
"Organically Grown Cells" and the byline: "Our meat is specifically grown
and harvested to provide the bio-identical proteins for sustaining health
and longevity".

This covers the "organic" section of the market and the hormone replacement
savvy buyers who look for bio-identical hormones, Peta supporters, and
environmentalists. Of course, vegetarians would not like this, but they
would purchase "Organically Grown Proteins" with the byline: "Our proteins
are specially grown and harvested for a greener tomorrow".

Best,
Natasha