[ExI] "Atlas Shrugged" film review

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 08:18:51 UTC 2011

I look fwd to watching the movie, but I hope it is better done than
Rand's books. My problem with Rand is not her ideology, which I find
extreme but often refreshing in its unPCness, but the fact that she is
an awfully boring writer. I am a very avid reader of everything,
novels, SF, thrillers, literature, philosophy, science and everything
else, but I am afraid I never managed to finish a Rand novel. Just too
boring.