[ExI] Meat and the paleo diet, again

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 18:03:52 UTC 2011

On 18 April 2011 00:40, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> Something I have wondered about, being a sushi lover: can it be arranged to
> devour the beasts so fresh they are still alive?

Raw shellfish, say, oysters, are routinely eaten alive even in the west. As
for Japan, I have been served with live lobster, and with live fish in beer.

Then there is monkey brain eaten from the animal in India...

> >...It seems that there is a solution though. Rather than breeding and
> killing animals, we should be harvesting meat that has the best health
> benefits (and enough calories) for the bio-body. ...Natasha
>
> Ja.  I am still hoping for figuring out how to create meat without the rest
> of the beast.

Yes. This is also a terrible waste. As far as I know, we are by now able to
produce a kind of low-quality hamburger, and not on industrial scale, but I
am sure things will improve.

--
Stefano Vaj