[ExI] solar is looking better all the time: was RE: Efficiency of wind power

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 07:21:26 UTC 2011

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 1:16 AM, Kelly Anderson <kellycoinguy at gmail.com> wrote:
> hiring an electrician that actually knew his head from a hole in the ground.

That sounds like a joke: electrician... hole in the ground...  sorry,
couldn't quite put it into a punchline.

Have you calculated ROI on your PV setup compared to lugging
electricity in from the grid?  I've lived in the northeast megalopolis
my whole life; I share a well with my neighbors but I have difficulty
imagining non-grid electricity.

(upon re-read before send, I realized "Lugging electricity" is the
same accidental word play as I quoted from your post)