[ExI] "Atlas Shrugged" film review

Max More max at maxmore.com
Thu Apr 21 20:56:50 UTC 2011

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 1:42 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> Waaaaaaay more, orders of magnitude more.  I know for a fact there were
> engineering students who left college still virgins!  I don't know if a
> sexless college life even qualifies as college.

The Scholastic philosophical tradition distinguishes between the
essence and the accident of a thing. Clearly, to any right-thinking
person, having sex is an essential part of the college experience. So,
those who left college as virgins, ipso facto (and ceteris paribus and
other impressive greek terms) never truly attended college.

--- Max