[ExI] Carbohydrates and energy

Thu Apr 21 22:13:01 UTC 2011

Max More wrote,
> Since you are going to read Taubes' GCBC, can you suggest a particularly
> good book that supports the view that saturated fat is bad (and related
> issues that we've been discussing)? I know I have some books back at
> the house in Austin that take the standard view, but they may not be
> current and you can probably suggest a strong source.

I actually don't use reference books for technology or medicine.  I find
books to be at least five years out of date and get most of the science
wrong anyway.  The medium is just not fast enough to keep up with the
exponential growth of the fields.  By the time a book gets published, it has
already been superseded by follow-up science or advances in the technology.

--
Harvey Newstrom <www.HarveyNewstrom.com>
CISSP CISA CISM CGEIT CSSLP CRISC CIFI NSA-IAM ISSAP ISSMP ISSPCS IBMCP