[ExI] Unjustified invasion of Iraq

F. C. Moulton moulton at moulton.com
Mon Apr 25 02:47:45 UTC 2011

I have changed the Subject since we have long ago ended movie reviews.

I hope the historians are working on determining what actually happened
in the lead up to the Iraq invasion.  Certainly various journalists have
started to weigh in on the issue.  One work I listened to as an audio
book is The Dark Side by Jane Mayer.  It has been a year or so since I
listened to it but my overall reaction was one of disgust at the level
of duplicity and mendacity by Bush/Cheney and many of their hand picked
minions.

The point about Tenet is that even if Saddam was bluffing it was Tenet's
job to know it.  As far as I am concerned Tenet has virtually no
credibility.

Being "deceived by Saddam" seems to have been very common amongst people
who could advance their agenda by being "deceived by Saddam".  Funny how
that happens.

Fred