[ExI] "Atlas Shrugged" film review

Mr Jones mrjones2020 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 16:21:29 UTC 2011

On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 7:49 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> Jeff the reason I don't buy that line of reasoning is that Tenet isn't a
> Bush loyalist.  The closest I can come to that is that Tenet cares nothing
> about Bush, Clinton or anyone other than Tenet.

A selfish enemy (non-loyalist) isn't any more difficult to position
(control) than a friend; It's all about leverage.  Instead of being
sweet-talked by a 'friend', he was 'forced' by an enemy (Bush).  Likely, the
motivation behind his flip-flop was out of self-preservation for numero uno
(Tenet).  They've all got dirt on each other...Someone called in a 'favor'
is all.