[ExI] Self improvement

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 10:30:05 UTC 2011

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 11:04 AM, Ben Zaiboc wrote:
> BillK <pharos at gmail.com> proposed:
>> "Friendliness actions to one human must not cause an Unfriendly
>> reaction in another human."
>

> I don't see that working.  Imagine you're a woman and want an AI-assisted abortion...

Yea. That was the point of my tongue-in-cheek 'easy' definition of Friendliness.

All easy, reasonable and straightforward until you think in detail
about putting them into practice.

That's why I ended up expecting that we shall probably get a US agi
and a Chinese agi.

Don't turn your back on the Iranian agi!  :)

BillK