[ExI] Alzheimer

russell rukin russell.rukin at lineone.net
Tue Apr 26 18:52:01 UTC 2011

My girlfiend was a ward nurse on an Alzheimers ward for many years. Now
she is in the research side and is also a DCM (Dementia Care Mapping)
trainer. http://www.brad.ac.uk/health/dementia/DementiaCareMapping/

Get early intervention medically. If possible get onto a drug trial, its
a very fast moving feild out there. Gental reminiccance therapy will be
of benifit. Play old songs from the past, adverts, tv programmes (theme
tunes), items from the past, visit places with meaning from the past you
get the picture. You could do this and then try to stretch the brain
with newer stimuli learning.