[ExI] Status as human motivator

Olga Bourlin olga.bourlin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 21:58:36 UTC 2011

>> (and, furthermore, he never said anything
>> about feeling guilty working on Wall Street).
>
> If he doesn't, he should.  :-) Keith

OK, facetious element notwithstanding, what a cavalier comment, Keith.

You have no idea the kind of discrimination scientists of black
African descent have had to deal with.  I have known a few of them
personally during my lifetime, and many of their stories have made me
cry.   In a society with structural racism such as ours, why would you
begrudge someone’s choice of finding a way to financial independence?

Point your “guilt” arrow towards racist scientists such as William
Shockley, will you?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Shockley#Statements_about_populations_and_genetics