[ExI] How slow is capitalism?

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 06:41:39 UTC 2011

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 10:41 PM, Jones Murphy
<morphy at alumni.caltech.edu> wrote:
> Keith, you're sounding like the old-school manual traders who hate
> program trading as much as you do. How slow do trades need to be
> before you'll consider them capitalism?

You can call it capitalism if you want and I will call it a colossal
waste of talent.

But don't complain when you wake up one morning and the power is off
for good along with the Internet and nobody has any idea of how much
"money" they have because it was all recorded in magnetic dots on
spinning disks.

Keith