[ExI] PaleoCRON?

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Wed Apr 27 19:06:33 UTC 2011

> In the states, I have watched over the past 3 decades as restaurant servings
> went from big to bigger to enormous to absurd.  I can never eat it all, even
> if I pre-starve.

Agreed! Doggie bags are my friend! ;)

Check the menus at meals of the past... astonishing.  One can get a feel for 19th
century meals by looking at the table ware - both flatware and dishes.  There were
specific forks and spoons for everything, and one of the trainings for upperclass
was to learn which was what and when to use.

Since really high-class dining is beyond my purse (and AFAIK not available in my
area) the current portion size in such places is an unknown. ;)

Regards,
MB