[ExI] How slow is capitalism?

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 18:02:15 UTC 2011

On 29 April 2011 19:28, Jones Murphy <morphy at alumni.caltech.edu> wrote:

> Sad to say, these Eurofascist types are not any more racist than US
> conservative(including "libertarian") humanists, Will.

I have no reasons to support Mirco's vibrant defence of an alleged intrinsic
superiority of the US or "western" way of life over the, say, muslim ones, a
view which is very far from my undying love for diversity, but this is
perplexing: would libertarianism and fascism really be one and the same from
an American perspective? :-)

I am inclined to believe that many libertarians *and* fascists would not
really agree with that in the least, and I suppose them to know best about
what they think. :-)

--
Stefano Vaj