[ExI] The "Transcendent Man Live" presentation, and where it succeeded and failed

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 15:39:53 UTC 2011

2011/8/4 Stefano Vaj <stefano.vaj at gmail.com>

> 2011/8/4 John Grigg <possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com>
>
>> I realize this event will in time be available on DVD (I've heard that it
>> will be out within a mere thirty days), but I wish I had gotten to see it on
>> the big screen.
>

> I just got the DVD (or is it just the documentary?) and plan to inspect it
> during the week-end, hoping that a 65' plasma will give it enough justice.
> :-)

Yes, what you have is the "Transcendent Man" documentary, which is not to be
confused with the later "Transcendent Man Live" panel discussion film that
was theatrically broadcast on August 3rd! lol

I'm quite certain that your 65' plasma will not do it justice...  You need
to see it on a giant theater screen, while surrounded by hundreds of
enthusiastic uber-nerds!  Oh, well...

John  : )