[ExI] Astroturf - Is anything 'real' out there?(Richard Loosemore)

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sun Aug 7 15:41:55 UTC 2011

Fred wrote:

"So it is considerably more complex than much of the simple minded bickering
that we have seen recently on this list.  And while I on the topic on the
quality of recent posts I would suggest that people want to discuss the
libertarian philosophy that they do some back research and get a clue about
the subject.  And I say this equally to those who claim to be supporting
libertarianism and those who claim to be opposing it; that much of what you
are posting is either incomplete, misleading or inaccurate.

We can all do better in the quality of our posts so please let us try."

Agreed.  Enough.

Stop the political dogma!

Natasha