[ExI] Captchas

john clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 13 17:45:38 UTC 2011

On Sat, 8/13/11, Mike Dougherty <msd001 at gmail.com> wrote:

 "Yes; important.  Yes; very important.  No; VERY important.  They're is no
need two shout about it but their is a distinction between too words."
And that distinction is....
homophones should be normalized to phonetic  (...)
Blah blah blah
 It is my understanding that Spain has(...)
Blah blah
"I'm not sure how we could quantitatively measure the information content of (...)"
Blah.
"the difference between effect/affect should be treated as significantly as feet/feat or less/lass"
And so we come to the end of two (not to or too) long paragraphs and you STILL haven't given even a hint what that VERY important difference is.

 John K Clark