[ExI] Penrose book?

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 17:47:11 UTC 2011

I like Penrose a lot (beside some of his statements about the
impossibility/difficulty of machine becoming aware).
I didn't read the book but I read some of his latest work on cosmology. The
main discovery is that faint concentric rings were found in the pattern of
hot and cold spot in the Cosmic Microwave Background. The interpretation of
the presence of these rings is that the current universe is the rebound of a
previous Big Crunch followed by a Big Bang.
The rings are a signature of events happened before the Big Bang.
Giovanni