[ExI] Alcor dumping "grandfathering"?

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 16:16:52 UTC 2011

Sorry to put this here, but with the cryonics mailing list being shut
down, I don't know where else to put it.  I think there are still a
few signed up on this list.

Alcor seems to be in the middle making  a decisions to raise the
minimum suspension funding retroactively.  For the people who set up
insurance years ago, and are now too old to get more, they may have to
go elsewhere or give up the prospect of being suspended entirely.

While this isn't exactly being done secretly, there is very little coming out.

If any of you talk to board members, you might ask them what the intent is.

Keith