[ExI] fun essay by penn jillette

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 22:39:07 UTC 2011

2011/8/19 Samantha Atkins <sjatkins at mac.com>:

> Record it or get it on Hulu or Amazon or Apple TV and scroll to your heart's
> content.

I don't understand this.  You can find everything you want for free,
through bittorrent. I get all my movies that way.  Avatar, V for
Vendetta, Black Swan, all of it.  TV programs especially, cleansed of
commercials.  Downloaded and watched Limitless the other night.

People wedded to old business models shriek "Thief, Pirate", I just
smile.  They need to get over it and revise their business model.  I'd
be willing to pay, but on my terms not theirs.  Till they come to
grips with that, they'll get nothing from me.  Deal with reality or go
the way of the dinosaurs.

Best, Jeff Davis

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at
you, then they fight you, then you win."

                      Mahatma Gandhi